affiliate marketing YOUR FAVOURITES: Kurt Angle : Shawn Michaels is the Greatest

free

Help us by clicking on ads

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kurt Angle : Shawn Michaels is the Greatest


Angle: Shawn is the greatest of all time




KURT ANGLE has declared that Shawn Michaels is the greatest grappler in history.

Olympic Gold medallist Kurt is himself regarded as one of the finest to ever step into a wrestling ring.
But he believes that the now-retired Michaels is No1.
Angle – whose match with Michaels at WWE WrestleMania 21 is considered one of the best in history – spoke exclusively to Hooked on Wrestling magazine.
The TNA star said: “Shawn’s the absolute greatest of all time.
“He makes everybody look a hundred times better than they are. I mean that about myself, too.
“Every time I saw him wrestle I got more and more amazed. The older he got, the better he got.
“In my matches with Shawn we both stepped it up. In WWE you might spend a whole week going over your match for WrestleMania.
“Shawn and I didn’t do that. We talked, got to know each other, talked about families.
“We didn’t need that week to get ready. All we had to do was get in that ring.
“A lot of people might consider me the best ever. I say ‘No way, Shawn Michaels is.’”
Angle will join the rest of the TNA roster on their sixth tour of the UK and Ireland in three weeks’ time.
He also declared John Cena to be a “diamond in the rough – he’s done a tremendous job” and said Samoa Joe is “the most talented big guy I’ve ever been in the ring with.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...